Fill out the Cost Activity Adjustment Request Form to request a correction to our records to make sure that you are not billed incorrectly for lab activities. Must be submitted within one week of the charge in question.
Below are instructions on how to map a network drive for both a Windows and MAC OS. There are several other was to do this as well. You must be connected to the CUNY ASRC network for NanoFab drive access. In time, we will have a method to access the files outside of the network.
The relevant address information is:
Network Address: 10.16.1.91/NanoFab01
User Name: NFUser
MAC OS X Instructions
- From the Finder, hit Command+K
- Enter the path to the network drive you want to map, ie: smb://10.16.1.91/NanoFab01 and click ‘Connect’
- Enter your login credentials: User Name: NFUser, Password: NanoFab1212 and click “OK”
- The drive is now mounted, but continue on to map for system reboot persistence
- Now enter into System Preferences, from the Apple menu
- Click on ‘Accounts’
- Click on “Login Items”
- Click on the + button to add another login item
- Locate the network drive you previously mounted and click “Add”
- Exit out of System Preferences
Windows OS Instructions
- Open a terminal window (Below are two ways to do this)
- How to open terminal window (2nd way): Press “Win-R,” type “cmd” and press “Enter” to open a Command Prompt session using just your keyboard.
- How to open terminal window (1st way): Click the “Start” button and type “cmd.” Right-click “Cmd,” select “Run as Administrator” and click “Yes” to open Command Prompt with elevated privileges.
- Type (or copy and paste) the following and press enter:
net use X: \\10.16.1.91\NanoFab01 /user: NFUser NanoFab1212 /P:Yes
When publishing or presenting results derived from staff and services in ASRC NanoFab, please use the following acknowledgement:
“This work was performed in part at the Advanced Science Research Center NanoFabrication Facility of the Graduate Center at the City University of New York.”
Downloadable ASRC Logos, which can be used in presentations or posters, will be provided soon.