The Ultron UH114 mounts wafers to dicing tape and a metal frame to be used with the Disco Dicing Saw. Diced pieces are held in place by the tape until the dicing process is complete. The mounter has an easily adjustable spring-loaded roller assembly, along with film-tensioner bars along both the x- and y-axes to ensure bubble-free lamination of the film to the wafer and film frame. Additionally, the UH114 features an adjustable cutting pressure and roller pressure to accommodate various tape base materials and thicknesses. A digital temperature controller ensures consistent work-stage temperatures for repeatable mounting.
- Temperature controlled platen
- Built-in circular cutter for cutting film on film frame
- Up to 6-inch wafer capability
- Vacuum securing wafer stage
- Built-in end cutter for film separation
Ultron Systems Inc.