The ASRC Nanofabrication Facility is open to students, faculty and staff researchers, as well as government, and industrial partners, regardless of their level of expertise. Facility staff will work with members to help them develop an effective research plan. Novice members are highly encouraged to frequently communicate with the staff during the initial phases of their research. The following is a list of steps that outlines the process of becoming a member.
New user inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com.
- New Member Form
- Equipment Use Agreement
- CUNY users (for faculty and researchers affiliated with any of CUNY’s schools and colleges.)
- Non-CUNY users (for non-CUNY faculty, and government, commercial industry and non-profit users)
- Account Registration
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 (4:00 PM – 5:30 PM) – Meeting ID/Passcode: 811 3565 7010/585461
- Thursday, December 8, 2022 (10:00 AM – 11:30 AM) – Meeting ID/Passcode: 876 2086 0628/691422
- Tuesday, December 20, 2022 (10:00 AM – 11:30 AM) – Meeting ID/Passcode: 860 0606 1491/856845
Register for trainings here.
Note: All new members must complete general lab safety training at the ASRC regardless of whether you have completed the lab safety training at your respective institutions.
Orientations are held weekly. Sign up for orientation here. Cut-off for sign up is 1:00pm the day before the orientation you’re planning to attend.
New members who sign up for orientation will be sent information for submitting their vaccination status and will then receive a link to CLEARED4 once it is approved. Everyone is required to show their daily access pass from CLEARED4 at security in order to access the building. Those who sign up for orientation will also be added to the guest list for the day of the orientation.
Orientation takes place in the cleanroom on the ground floor of the ASRC.
Inquiries about orientation can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.