The Advanced Science Research Center (ASRC) Sensor CAT offers funding to support academic-industry partnerships to develop next-generation sensor technology, with a wide-range of applications to improve and understand human and environmental health.
Our mission is to increase New York State academic-industry collaboration to develop sensor-based technology. By facilitating access to necessary research instrumentation and academic expertise, the Sensor CAT plays a critical role in spurring technology-based applied research. In addition, it focuses on offering students industry-focused training courses and engagement, developing vital skills and providing a pathway to future job opportunities.
What we provide:
- Matching Funds for sponsored research projects between NY state companies and CUNY faculty
- Professional Certificate Courses for Ph.D. students, postdocs, industry researchers
- Summer Industry Internships
- Technology Showcases
- Entrepreneurship Workshops
The ASRC Sensor CAT is one of 15 Centers for Advanced Technology (CATs) designated by Empire State Development NYSTAR.
- Administrative Assistant, ASRC Sensor CAT
- Business Development Director, ASRC Sensor CAT
- Science Education Coordinator, Communications and Marketing
- Outreach and Education Director, ASRC Sensor CAT
- Process Engineer, Nanofabrication Facility
- Communications Coordinator, ASRC Sensor CAT
- Associate Director, Nanoscience Initiative
- Associate Director, ASRC Sensor CAT
For more information and details on how to participate, please visit our website or subscribe to our newsletter below: