The NanoBioNYC is an NSF funded interdisciplinary PhD program focused on development of ground breaking bio-nanoscience solutions to address urgent issues relating to human and planetary health and preparing students to become tomorrow’s leaders in diverse STEM careers.
- Focus Area 1: Green Energy Solution
- Focus Area 2: Interfacing Nanotechnology and Biology
- Focus Area 3: Bio-inspired Design of Green Functional Materials
- Focus Area 4: Cross-cutting Computational Research
Students will choose to work with a participating mentor from the CUNY colleges (ASRC, Brooklyn College, CCNY, College of Staten Island, Hunter College, Lehman College, Queens College, York College).
Check back to see the full mentor profiles.
- The program is open to rising 2nd year students in the Graduate Center’s PhD program in chemistry, biochemistry, or physics
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident to apply
- Application will open on July 31