- March 9, 2022
Ph.D. Candidate and CUNY ASRC Structural Biology Initiative Student Awarded the 2022 Horst Schulz Award in Biochemistry
- February 16, 2022
Daniel Keedy, a Cottrell Scholar, Seeks an Atomic-Level Understanding of Enzymes
- December 1, 2021
The ‘Awesome Power of Interdisciplinary Science’: How a CUNY ASRC Biochemist Contributed to an FDA-Approved Drug
- June 3, 2021
Structural Biology Newsletter – Spring 2021
- April 27, 2021
Roksana Azad Receives an NIH Predoctoral Fellowship of Over $97,000 to Study a Protein That is Linked to Diabetes and Cancer
- September 7, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
ASRC-CCNY Seminar Series in Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biodesign: Paul Lombroso, Yale University
- September 14, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
ASRC-CCNY Seminar Series in Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biodesign: Amedee de Georges, ASRC/GC, CUNY
- September 21, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
ASRC-CCNY Seminar Series in Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biodesign: Qing R. Fan, Columbia University
- September 21, 2022 @ 4:00 pm
2022 Cosloy-Blank Lecture Series
- September 28, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
ASRC-CCNY Seminar Series in Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biodesign: Alexey Silakov, Pennsylvania State University
- G. A. Soliman, R. R. Abzalimov, Y. He. MTORC1 and MTORC2 Complexes Regulate the Untargeted Metabolomics and Amino Acid Metabolites Profile through Mitochondrial Bioenergetic Functions in Pancreatic Beta Cells. Nutrients, 2022, 14 (15), 3022. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/nu14153022.
- Y. X. Chen, K. Veerasammy, J. Yin, T. Choetso, T. Zhong, M. A. Choudhury, C. Weng, E. Xu, M. A. Hein, R. Abzalimov, Y. He. Sample Preparation for Rapid Lipid Analysis in Drosophila Brain Using Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry Imaging. JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments), 2022, No. 185, e63930. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3791/63930.
H. Wang, Z.-L. Liu, J. Lao, S. Zhang, R. Abzalimov, T. Wang, and X. Chen, High Energy and Power Density Peptidoglycan Muscles through Super-Viscous Nanoconfined Water, Advanced Science, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1002/advs.202104697.