- March 30, 2020
CUNY Names Robin Garrell as The Graduate Center’s Next President
- January 3, 2020
Researchers Identify Starting Point for Designing Drugs That Cure Clostridium Difficile
- December 12, 2019
- November 18, 2019
This Discovery Could Diminish Drug Side Effects
- September 27, 2019
NSF and NIH Grants Totaling $6.4 Million Go to Three CUNY ASRC Scientists
- (ONLINE) Lab Safety Training
April 8, 2020 @ 13:00
- (CANCELLED) Seminar in Biochemistry, Biophysics & Biodesign: Harel Weinstein, Weill Cornell Medicine Grad. Sch. Of Med. Sci.
April 22, 2020 @ 12:00
- (ONLINE) Research and Library Skills
April 23, 2020 @ 10:00
- (ONLINE) Seminar in Biochemistry, Biophysics & Biodesign: Jose Rizo-Rey, UT Southwestern Medical Center
April 29, 2020 @ 12:00
- Converge to Transform: CUNY-wide Transdisciplinary Research for the Public Good
May 7, 2020 @ 00:00
A. Dashti, D.B. Hail, G. Mashayekhi, P. Schwander, A. des Georges, J. Frank, A. Ourmazd (co-corresponding author). Functional Pathways of Biomolecules Retrieved from Single-particle Snapshots. 2019, bioRxiv: 291922 (pre-print)
I. Dikiy, L. Clark, K. H. Gardner, D. M. Rosenbaum. Isotopic labeling of integral membrane proteins for study by solution NMR relaxation methods. Methods Enzymol., 2019, 614, 37-65.
I. Dikiy, U. R. Edupuganti, R. R. Abzalimov, P. P. Borbat, M. Srivastava, J. H. Freed, K. H. Gardner. Insights into histidine kinase activation mechanisms from the monomeric blue light sensor. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., 2019, EL346. DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1813586116.