- March 30, 2020
CUNY Names Robin Garrell as The Graduate Center’s Next President
- March 6, 2020
Nanoscale 4D Printing Technique May Speed Development of New Therapeutics
- December 12, 2019
- August 15, 2019
Teaching Students the Power of Evaporation
- April 4, 2019
Researchers Create Molecules with Strong Anti-Zika Virus Potential
- (ONLINE) Call to Action: Research Against COVID-19 Webinar
April 7, 2020 @ 14:00
- (ONLINE) Lab Safety Training
April 8, 2020 @ 13:00
- (ONLINE) Research and Library Skills
April 23, 2020 @ 10:00
- Converge to Transform: CUNY-wide Transdisciplinary Research for the Public Good
May 7, 2020 @ 00:00
- Nanoscience Seminar: Dibyendu Das, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
June 25, 2020 @ 13:00
A.M. Wong, D.J. Valles, C. Carbonell, C.L. Chambers, A.Y. Rozenfeld, R.W. Aldasooky, and A.B. Braunschweig, Controlled-Height Brush Polymer Patterns via Surface-Initiated Thiol-Methacrylate Photopolymerizations, ACS Macro Lett., 2019, 8, 1474.
D.J. Valles, Y. Naeem, A.Y. Rozenfeld, R.W. Aldasooky, A.M. Wong, C. Carbonell, D.R. Mootoo, and A.B. Braunschweig, Multivalent binding of concanavalin A on variable-density mannoside microarrays, Faraday Discuss., 2019.
A. Levine, S. Biswas, and A.B. Braunschweig, Photoactive Organic Material Discovery with Combinatorial Supramolecular Assembly, Nanoscale Adv., 2019.