- May 20, 2020
Announcing Our 2020–2024 Strategic Plan
- April 8, 2020
The ASRC Sensor CAT to Fund Fast-Track COVID-19 Research
- March 30, 2020
CUNY Names Robin Garrell as The Graduate Center’s Next President
- March 6, 2020
Nanoscale 4D Printing Technique May Speed Development of New Therapeutics
- December 12, 2019
- Making Energy Sustainable
May 26, 2020 @ 14:00
- STEM Careers Panel for CUNY Postdoctoral Fellows
June 1, 2020 @ 14:00
- Urban Environmental Impacts Across Kingdoms
June 9, 2020 @ 14:00
- Hacking Biology to Advance Medicine
June 23, 2020 @ 14:00
- Nanoscience Seminar: Dibyendu Das, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
June 25, 2020 @ 13:00
Y. Park, Y. Jung, T.-D. Li, J. Lao, R. Tu, X. Chen, β-Sheet Nanocrystals Dictate Water Responsiveness of Bombyx Mori Silk, Macromolecular Rapid Communications, 2020, 1900612.
- A. Brito, P.M.R. Pereira, D.S. da Costa, R.L. Reis, R.V. Ulijn, J.S. Lewis, R.A. Pires, and I. Pashkuleva, Inhibiting cancer metabolism by aromatic carbohydrate amphiphiles that act as antagonists of the glucose transporter GLUT1, Chemical Science, 2020, DOI: 10.1039/D0SC00954G.
A. Jain and R.V. Ulijn, Restoring order, Nature Chemistry, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41557-020-0463-y.