- Professor, The City College of New York Dept. of Physics
- Affiliate Faculty, Nanoscience Initiative
Ronald Koder, Ph.D.
Department of Physics, The City College of New York (Profile)
Experimental biological physics; biodesign; synthetic biology; nuclear magnetic resonance; biosensors; biohybrid metamaterials.
- 2022 – Current: Professor, The City College of New York Dept. of Physics, CUNY
- 2012 – 2022: Associate Professor, The City College of New York Dept. of Physics, CUNY
- 2006 – 2012: Adjunct Professor, Swarthmore College Dept. of Chemistry
- 2000 – 2006: Postdoctoral Fellow, The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
J.C. McCann, D.L. Pike, M.C. Brown, D.T Crouse, V. Nanda, R.L. Koder, Design of a Phase-Changing VX-sensing protein, Science Advances, 2022, 8, eabh3421.
F.C.A. Carvajal, J.M. Preston, N.M. Jamhawi, T.M. Sabo, J. Aramani, RJ. Wittebort, R.L. Koder, Dynamics in Natural and Designed Elastins and Their Relation to Elastic Fiber Structure and Recoil, Biophysical J., 2021, 120(20), 4623-4634.
P.J. Schnatz, J.M. Brisendine, C.C. Laing, B.H. Everson, C.A. French, and R.L. Koder, Designing Heterotropically-Activated Allosteric Conformational Switches Using Supercharging, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA, 2020, 117, 10, 5291-5297.
K.N. Greenland, F.C.A. Carvajal, J.M. Preston, S. Ekblad, J.Y. Chiang, R.L. Koder, and R.J. Wittebort, Order, Disorder and Temperature-driven Compaction in a Designed Elastin Protein, J. Phys. Chem. B., 2018, 122, 10, 2725-2736.