- Associate Professor of Physics, Queens College
- Affiliate Faculty, Nanoscience Initiative
Lev Murokh, Ph.D.
Queens College (Profile)
Group of Lev Murokh performs theoretical studies of electrical and optical properties of nanoscale structures in close collaboration with experimental groups. Recently, it has been extended on living organisms including mitochondria and photosynthetic complexes, with the ultimate goal to employ the nature-created ideas in nanoelectronics.
- 2015 – Current: Associate Professor of Physics, Queens College
- 2008 – 2015: Assistant Professor of Physics, Queens College
- 2007 – 2008: Substitute Assistant Professor, CSI
- 2006 – 2007: Research Scientist, RIKEN, Japan
- 2001 – 2005: Research Assistant Professor, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
- 1999 – 2001: Research Scientist, Brooklyn College
- 1995 – 1998: Assistant Professor, N.Novgorod State University, Russia
- 1992 – 1996: Ph.D., N.Novgorod State University, Russia
S. J. Hein, C. Edder, M. Kowalczyk, A. Borzenko, L. Mourokh, and P. Lazarev, Perylene bisbenzimidazole nonlinear dielectric material for energy storage, RSC Adv. 9, 361 (2019).
L. Mourokh, Y. Li, R. Gianan, and P. Lazarev, Nonlinear Organic Dielectrics for Energy Storage Applications, Mat. Sci. Appl. 10, 33 (2019).
A. Borzenko, C. Edder, L. Mourokh, and P. Lazarev, Rylene Dielectrophores for Capacitive Energy Storage, Mat. Sci. Appl. 9, 534 (2018).
L. Mourokh, C. Edder, W. Mack, and P. Lazarev, Molecular Materials for Energy Storage, Mat. Sci. Appl. 9, 517 (2018).
F. J. Cadieu and L. Murokh. Nanometer Thick Diffused Hafnium and Titanium Oxide Light Sensing Film Structures. World Journal of Condensed Matter Physics, 2017, 7, 36.
I. L. Kuskovsky, L. G. Mourokh, B. Roy, H. Ji, S. Dhomkar, J. Ludwig, D. Smirnov, and M. C. Tamargo. Decoherence in semiconductor nanostructures with type-II band alignment: All-optical measurements using Aharonov-Bohm excitons. Phys. Rev., 2017, B 95, 165445.
L. G. Mourokh, P. Ivanushkin, D. J. Kreft, H. Shin, M. Bichler, W. Wegscheider, P. Zhao, L. Tiemann, and R. H. Blick. Effects of electron confinement on the acoustoelectric current in suspended quantum point contacts. Appl. Phys. Lett., 2017, 110, 223102.
L. Mourokh, A. Wixforth, F. Beil, M. Bichler, W. Wegscheider, and R. H. Blick. Dynamic Rabi oscillations in a quantum dot embedded in a nanobridge in the presence of surface acoustic waves. J. Phys.: Conf. Series 906, 2017, 012009
D. Kaur, I. Filonenko, L. Mourokh, C. Fendler, and R. H. Blick. Stochastic resonance in a proton pumping Complex-I of mitochondria membranes. Sci. Reports, 2017, 7, 12405.