Specifications: Excitation source: picosecond LED 280 nm, picosecond Laser Diodes 510 nm, 655 nm, 670 nm.
Monochromator: Emission monochromator, focal length 325 mm.
Detectors: Photomultipliers Gated Cooled Red PMT or High Speed Red Detector, spectral range 200 nm to 870 nm.
- room temperature (Solid samples, Cuvette holder, Powder holder)
- Peltier-cooled stage T range -35C to 95C, magnetic stirrer
- Cryostat holder, transfer line to He (lowest T 4K) or N2 (lowest T 77K)
- Integrating sphere
Integrating sphere: 120 mm diameter.
Titration module with two injection syringes
Polarizers on excitation and emission paths
Fluoracle® software package
Applications and capabilities:
- Emission spectra of solid, liquid, powder samples,
200 nm – 870 nm range at room temperature
- Polarization-dependent emission spectra
- TCSPC for short fluorescence and MCS for long phosphorescence lifetime
- Temperature dependent measurements (lowest T 4K, highest T 95C)
- Time-Resolved Emission Spectrum TRES
- Emission anisotropy measurements
- Indirect and direct measurements of quantum yield
- Solution titration during measurement