Chromium iX offers cost-effective, lower throughput single cell analysis. It makes single cell analysis easy, reliable, and scalable thanks to its proprietary Next GEM technology. The key to this technology is the ability to generate hundreds of thousands of single cell partitions, each containing an identifying barcode for downstream analysis. With 10X, you will be able to simultaneously profile the transcriptome of upto 10,000 cells. You will be able to characterize cell-specific gene regulatory networks to understand the epigenetic underpinnings of disease, developmental plasticity, and cell identity. Or you will be able to Multiply your power of discovery with combined epigenomic and gene expression profiling using the assay for transposase-accessible chromatin (ATAC) to identify regions of open chromatin alongside RNA-seq.
ASRC 4th Floor Rm 4.134
- Analyze how cellular heterogeneity contributes to your biological system with transcriptional profiling at single cell resolution across tens of thousands of cells
- Easily isolate and process individual cells with a streamlined workflow and intuitive interface.
- Minimize hands-on time with an automated cell-to-data workflow.
Key Supported Applications
- Single Cell Gene Expression
- Single Cell ATAC
- Single Cell Multiome ATAC + Gene Expression