- Assistant Professor of Chemistry, The City College of New York
- Affiliate Faculty, Nanoscience Initiative
City College of New York (Profile)
New materials & design principles for solar energy systems; Artificial and biological model systems for light-harvesting (LH) in order to better understand the fundamental processes that govern nature’s highly efficient photosynthetic masterpieces; Collective phenomena found in self-assembled nanoscale systems such as supra-molecular assemblies (Frenkel exciton systems), semiconductor nanostructures (Wannier exciton systems), metallic nanostructures (plasmonic systems), and organic/inorganic hybrid systems; Energy and electron transport processes in nanoscale systems; steady-state and time-resolved spectroscopy combined with microscopy techniques.
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry, CCNY and CUNY Graduate Center
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Dr.rer.nat (PhD equivalent), Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany