- Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering, The City College of New York
- Affiliate Faculty, Nanoscience Initiative
Dr. Bruce Kim received his Ph.D. from Georgia Tech. He has been working as a faculty since 1996. His current research interests include fabrication of nanosensors for chemical and biomedical applications, 3D nano TSV IC fabrications, and material characterizations. Dr. Kim is a 1997 recipient of the prestigious National Science Foundation CAREER Award. He received three Meritorious Service Awards from the IEEE Society. He has served as associate editors of the IEEE transactions and the IMAPS Microelectronics Journal. He has been serving as a BoG member of the IEEE CPMT Society for over ten years. Dr. Kim is a society fellow of IMAPS and Faculty Senator of CCNY.
City College of New York (Profile)
Nanosensor fabrication; Synthesis of nanomaterials, CVD nanowires, novel material characterizations, nanoelectronics; photonic biosensors; microsystems packaging and characterizations
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1996
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Arizona, 1985
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of California, Irvine, 1981