- Affiliate Faculty, Nanoscience Initiative
Queens College (Profile)
Professor Genack’s research group studies microwave and optical propagation, localization and lasing in random and periodic structures, band-edge lasing and photonics of planar and fiber chiral structures. Recent research has focused on the description of wave propagation and focusing inside random media in terms of modes and transmission eigenchannels.
- 1994 – Current: Distinguished Professor, Queens College
- 1984 – 1994: Professor, Queens College
- 1975 – 1977: Postdoctoral Research Associate, IBM, San Jose
- 1973 – 1975: Postdoctoral Research Associate, CCNY
- 1973 – Ph.D., Columbia University