Two additional Brewer Science Cee Spin Coaters are located in the fume hoods in the lithography bay. Spin coater #2 is dedicated for photoresist processing, and spin coater #3 is dedicated to all other non-standard materials, such as spin-on glasses, PVA, PPC, charge spreading layers for e-beam, and 3D laser lithography resists. The tools are capable of spin coating substrates up to 7” square or 200-mm round and features high torque for maximum ramping capability. You can also spin coat smaller size substrates (<1 cm through 200 mm) using a wide array of spin-coating chuck sizes.
- 0.1-second resolution for step times
- Spin speed: 0 to 12,000 rpm
- Spin speed acceleration:
- 0 to 30,000 rpm/s unloaded
- 0 to 23,000 rpm/s 200-mm substrate
- 0 to 3,000 rpm/s 6” × 6” × 0.250” photomask recessed chuck