The Brewer Science Cee Stand-Alone Spin Coater/hotplate is dedicated for the spinning of electron beam resists. The tool is capable of spin coating substrates up to 7” square or 200-mm round and features high torque for maximum ramping capability. You can also spin coat smaller size substrates (<1 cm through 200 mm) using a wide array of spin-coating chuck sizes. The precision hotplate has a temperature range from ambient to 300 ˚C with resolution of +/- 0.1 ˚C and uniformity of 0.3% across the working surface.
- 0.1-second resolution for step times
- Spin speed: 0 to 12,000 rpm
- Spin speed acceleration:
- 0 to 30,000 rpm/s unloaded
- 0 to 23,000 rpm/s 200-mm substrate
- 0 to 3,000 rpm/s 6” × 6” × 0.250” photomask recessed chuck