SCiLS Lab is the most sophisticated software to analyze mass spectrometry imaging. Used in scientific communities and clinical pharmaceutical industry, SCiLS provides instant visualization of ion images and spectra with numerous visualization options, incorporates multiple annotations for characterizing regions in clinical and preclinical studies. It is capable of processing large-sized data sets, including comparative analysis for uncovering discriminative m/z-markers and co-localization analysis for discovering of correlated m/z-values. The SCiLS is able to accomplish both spatial segmentation for automatic annotation of prominent features, and classification model calculation based on training data and classification of new samples.
SCiLS are operated in high performance Dell Precision 7920 workstation equipped with dual core Intel Xeon Gold 6134 3.2GHz, 3.7GHz Turbo, 8C, 64GB (4x16GB) 2666MHz DDR4 memory and NVIDIA Quadro P5000, 16GB, 4 DP, DL-DVI-D (7X20T) graphics card.
- Instant visualization of ion images spectra
- Multiple annotations for characterizing regions in clinical and preclinical studies
- Process data sets of virtually unlimited size
- Comparative analysis for uncovering discriminative m/z-markers
- Co-localization analysis for discovering of correlated m/z-values
- Spatial segmentation for automatic annotation of prominent features
- Extraction of underlying trends
- Mixture decomposition
- Classification model calculation based on training data and classification of new samples
- Statistical analysis and visualization of mass spectrometry imaging data
- Compositions and analysis of data sets of virtually unlimited size
- Construction, visualization and analysis of three-dimensional models