The QuantStudio 7 Flex Real-Time PCR System delivers reliability, sensitivity, and accuracy with the versatility of two interchangeable blocks, and is optimized to enable the broadest range of qPCR applications. The Epigenetics Facility also offers an automated liquid handling system, PIPETMAX, which helps improve consistency and reduce labor time.
- Optimized to enable the broadest range of quantitative PCR applications, with additional dyes, formats, and automation options
- 6 Colors allowing maximum multiplexing and chemistry flexibility
- Compatible with premade or customized TaqMan Arrays microfluidic cards
- TaqMan Arrays microfluidic cards minimize sample usage, labor, development time & cost, and assay prep time
- 384 well
- TaqMan Array Card (384-well microfluidic card)
- SYBR Green
Key Supported Applications
- Gene expression
- Long noncoding RNA analysis
- Pri-miRNA analysis
- Mutation detection
- High resolution melt
- SNP genotyping
- MicroRNA profiling
- Protein thermal shift
Instructions for Use
- Please fill out sample submission form (PDF) and attach to plates.
- Please fill out supply purchase form (PDF) and bring it to the facility for purchasing.
- Please check out as supplies in Badger to submit samples.
- Please also sign up in Badger to reserve the instrument. Reserving the instrument by hour will NOT lead to billing charges. This is only to avoid conflicts in use.
- Please drop off samples before 5pm to allow samples to be processed on the same day.
- Results will be returned to users via SFTP.
- Results can be analyzed in ThermoFisher Cloud, or by downloading QuantStudio 7 Software (PC compatible ONLY)
Available Supplies to Purchase at the Facility (Discounted Rate)
- 384 well barcoded plates (Set of 20) with adhesion films
- SYBR Green Master Mix (Quanta Bio PerfeCTa SYBR Green FastMix Low ROX 95074-012)
- cDNA synthesis kit (Quanta Bio qScript cDNA SuperMix 95048-100)
- Taqman Master Mix (PerfeCTa FastMix II Low ROX 95120-012)
ASRC 4th Floor Rm 4.134