The Leica Aperio CS2 slide scanner produces high-quality digital slides right from your desktop with the ultra-compact Aperio CS2 digital pathology scanner. With a five-slide capacity and high resolution magnification capabilities, including 20x and 40x, the Aperio CS2 is a highly reliable workhorse for medium-volume sites. The intuitive interface and easy-to-use design consistently provides rapid creation of high resolution digital slides, with >98% first time scan success rate.
- Easily load and scan up to five 1×3 slides
- Slides are on the Aperio digital slide tray in 90 seconds*
- External sharing and collaboration (institution to institution)
- Internal sharing (Hub & Spoke Network)and collaboration
- Scan Success Rate:> 98% 1st time
- Adjustable tissue finder, if needed*Based on Aperio CS2 scanning a 15x15mm area at 20x magnification
- 20x/0.75 NA Plan Apo (40x scanning with 2x optical magnification changer)
- Time bound procedures, including intraoperative pathology consultation (IOC)
- Electronic immunohistochemistry (eIHC) image analysis
- High resolution histology image can be co-registered with MALDI MS imaging.