The HTX M5 Sprayer builds on the proven capabilities of its predecessor, the HTX TM-Sprayer, to offer even greater performance. The TM-Sprayer™️ MALDI Sample Preparation System is designed to provide the highest quality matrix deposition on 2D biological samples and can be integrated with any MALDI mass spectrometer platform. The all-new, all-innovative M5 chassis, high velocity stage and heated sample holder drawer contribute to a greater user experience and expanded process capabilities.
- The spray nozzle delivers matrix solution from <10µl/min to 0.250 ml/min without the frequent clogging associated with other technologies. In addition, the spray nozzle offers several ways to control spray characteristics including: spray flow rate, spray nozzle movement and velocity, spray temperature, spray drying time, and spray composition
- Proprietary technology providing very small matrix droplets ( <5 microns)
- High flow rate and fast sample prep (2 to 18 minutes per slide)
- Highly consistent matrix deposition across entire sample area (+/- 3% by weight)
- Unique use of temperature and nitrogen fow to control evaporation rate and matrix crystal formation
- More than 30 validated protocols covering trypsin and most matrices (e.g.: SA, CHCA, DHB, NEDC, DAN, 9-AA, DHA, CMBT, THAP)
- Validated protocols for Trypsin digestion of FFPE