The Titan Halo 80-300 TEM benefits from excellent optical performance of Titan family and focuses on versatility in application in soft matter research and life sciences. The 300 kV provides larger electron penetration depth which is crucial for soft matters and thicker biological sections. The Titan optics ensures optimal parallel illumination over a wide range of magnification and field of view for minimized aberrations. The combination of Titan optics, thermal and mechanical stability with the possibility to use it at both ambient and cryogenic conditions allows for semi-automated multi-purpose applications like electron crystallography, single particle analysis, and tomography.
- Ultra stable, high brightness X-FEG.
- ConstantPower™ lens design for ultimate thermal stability in mode switches.
- Parallel illumination over a wide of magnifications to minimize aberrations in image data.
- Low hysteresis design to minimize cross-talk between optical components for ultimate reproducibility.
- New cold trap design for up to one week of operation to maximize up-time.
- Automatic apertures for remote control operation and reproducible recall of aperture positions during aperture change.
- Recently developed phase plates that enhance contrast and signal-to-noise ratio of obtained image data.
- Compatible with the latest direct electron detectors.
- 4k X 4k Ceta 16M CMOS camera
- Gatan K3 Summit Direct Detection Camera
- Specimen Holders:
- FEI CompuStage single tilt holder (±35° tilt range)
- Gatan 626 70° single tilt cryo-transfer holder (±70°)
- Fischione M2550 cryo transfer tomography holder
- EPU, SerialEM, Leginon: data collection for single particle 3D reconstruction