The Autoflex Speed TOF-TOF features a number of options, including linear mode, high-resolution reflectron mode, LIFT technology to enable the use of various MS/MS techniques and fully automated plate management for label-free high throughput screening. The instrument incorporates smartbeam–II laser technology with 2kHz speed in TOF mode. Applications include intact protein identification and characterization, analysis of inorganic/organic molecules, synthetic polymers, dendrimers, peptide mixtures, oligonucleotides, carbohydrates.
- Mode of operation: linear / reflector mode / TOF/TOF
- system speed: 2 kHz MS 200 Hz MS/MS
- performs: Protein TDS, including T3 -sequencing, TLC-MALDI, Protein Tissue Imaging, High Mass Application, Macromolecules, Polymer Analysis, Proteomics, and Small Molecule Imaging, including FAST-SRM or TOF/TOF
- 2 kHz smartbeam-II laser technology enables ultra-high data acquisition speed.
- Laser focus diameters down to 10 µm for high spatial resolution imaging without pixel overlap.
- Wide mass range resolving power up to 26,000 due to proprietary PAN™ technology.
- FlashDetector™ combined with new 4 GHz digitizer provides 2 ppm mass accuracy for highest confidence.
- MALDI Perpetual™ Ion Source with laser-based self-cleaning cleans in minutes. Its push-button concept for removing sample and matrix debris is indispensable for kHz operation.
Compass Software Suite
- flexControl for quick and easy data acquisition.
- flexAnalysis for automatic and interactive data analysis.
- flexImaging™, the leading platform for MALDI Imaging