The Bruker Contour GT-I is a fully automated and programmable optical interferometric microscope that can be used to measure and map surface features in 3D. The system features an automated tip/tilt optical head, to enable measurements over a range of angles while minimizing tracking errors.
- Stitching, Advance High Speed Autofocus, High Speed measure
- Accurate & repeatable throughout a 10mm Scan Range measure
- Patented Dual LED Illumination
- PSI, VSI modes, High definition vertical scanning
- 4 inch automated and programmable Z
- 6 inch automated and programmable XY stage