Come join the Nanoscience community at the CUNY Advanced Science Research Center to share your exciting research and recent achievements!
On September 9th, we invite Junior Faculty Members, Postdoctoral fellows, PhD Students, and Industry Colleagues to present a 20-minute talk or a poster presentation. Prizes will be awarded to best poster.
This event is open to all Nanoscience researchers in CUNY and the greater NYC institutions. Lunch will be provided.
Registration is required to participate. Click here to register!
Abstracts for talks and posters submissions are due on September 3rd. Click here to submit your abstract!
Poster Dimensions: Maximum dimensions of posters should not exceed
- Landscape Orientation: 36” x 24”
- Portrait Orientation: 36” x 48”
|Breakfast & Registration (Data Visualization Room)
Chaired by Dan Heller, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
|10:00 A.M.||Welcome Remarks
Rein Ulijn, Advanced Science Research Center
|10:10 A.M.||Implantable Nanosensor Detection of an Ovarian Cancer Biomarker In Vivo
Ryan Williams, City College of New York
|10:40 A.M.||Structural Basis of Stereoselectivity in Oligosaccharides Assembly
Mateusz Marianski, Hunter College
|11:10 A.M.||Thermoresponsive Protein-Engineered Fiber Based Hydrogels
Priya Katyal, New York University
|11:30 A.M.||Nanocarbon Icing Sensor and Dew Point Hygrometer
Vladimir Samuilov, Stony Brook University
|Lunch (Ground floor lobby)
Chaired by Mateusz Marianski, Hunter College
|1:00 P.M.||New Materials Systems for High-Efficiency Photovoltaic Devices
Milan Begliarbekov, Advanced Science Research Center
|1:30 P.M.||Multiscale Simulation of the Shape Deformation of a Glassy Polymersome
Sharon Loverde, College of Staten Island
|2:00 P.M.||Improving Precision Medicine: Integrating Protein Engineering, Drug Delivery, and Genomics for Cancer Therapy
Mandana T. Manzari, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
|Fundamentals of Space-Charge-Limited Current Measurements
Jason Alexander Rohr, New York University
Nikunjkumar R. Visaveliya, City College of New York
|3:00 P.M.||Closing Remarks|
|3:05 P.M.||Poster Presentations (Ground floor lobby)
Nanoscience Facilities Tour
- Towards large scale screening for inhibitors of multi-drug efflux pumps, Andreas J.W. Hartel
- 1,3-Propanediol Based Polyol Synthesis for Shape-Controlled Monodispersed Silver Nanostructures and Their Assemblies, Firdaus Khatoon
- Working Principle of Microfluidics and Platform for Droplet Generation of Nanomaterials Synthesis, Ashni Kapadia
- Synthesis and Characterization of Size Tunable Nanoparticles, Damien Halpern
- Size and Shape Controlled Polymer Nanoparticles Through Semi-Microfluidics Emulsion Polymerization, Kelvin Leo
- Combinatorial Photoresponsive Supramolecular Films, Andrew M. Levine