Join the ASRC Nanofabrication Facility, alongside STS-Elionix Application Engineer Lukas Stampfer, PhD, in a two-day workshop at the ASRC to overview topics including:
- Basic CAD and File prep with W
- Advanced file prep with Beamer
- Feature Sorting
- Circles and Parallelograms
- Field Placements
- Optimizing writing time
- Setting up global and local alignments
- Manual and Automatic heightmaps
- How to expose on substrates with bad reflectivity
- Beamer tricks of all kinds
Final agenda to come.
This workshop will take place in-person and via Zoom for the morning presentations and discussions. Lab demonstrations will be provided for those continuing in-person after 12pm.
Please register to reserve your spot for June 6th and/or 7th!
Further questions can be emailed to:
Samantha Roberts PhD
ASRC Nanofabrication Facility Director