The Neuroscience Initiative is engaged in interdisciplinary programs with other initiatives and other institutions to implement interdisciplinary approaches for the study of environmental influences on brain function and behavior and to develop transformative technologies and advanced platforms aimed at promoting mental health.
- July 20, 2023
Mark Hauber to Lead the Advanced Science Research Center at the CUNY Graduate Center
- June 26, 2023
Announcing the Epigenetics Core Pilot Research Award
- May 17, 2023
City of Science: Climate Change and Health
- May 4, 2023
Neuroscience Initiative Newsletter – Spring/Summer 2023
- April 24, 2023
Brain Awareness Week Roundup
- September 26, 2023 @ 1:00 pm
Guest Scientist Volunteer Training with ASRC Outreach
- September 29, 2023 @ 2:00 pm
Meet the Librarian: An Introduction to The Graduate Center Library’s Science Resources
- October 10, 2023 @ 4:30 pm
8th Annual Sharon Cosloy – Edward Blank Family Distinguished Scientist Lecture
- October 27, 2023 @ 2:00 pm
Science Op-Ed Writing
- December 1, 2023 @ 2:00 pm
The Science of TikTok
- W. Dong, A. Fekete, X. Chen, H. Liu, G. L. Beilhartz, X. Chen, S. Bahrampour, Y. Xiong, Q. Yang, H. Zhao, T. Kong, M. S. Morioka, G. Jung, J.-E. Kim, D. Schramek, P. B. Dirks, Y. Song, T.-H. Kim, Y. He, S. Wanggou, et al. A Designer Peptide against the EAG2–Kvβ2 Potassium Channel Targets the Interaction of Cancer Cells and Neurons to Treat Glioblastoma. Nat Cancer, 2023. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s43018-023-00626-8.
M. Caldwell, V. Ayo-Jibunoh, J. C. Mendoza, K. R. Brimblecombe, L. M. Reynolds, X. Y. Zhu Jiang, C. Alarcon, E. Fiore, J. N. Tomaio, G. R. Phillips, S. Mingote, C. Flores, P. Casaccia, J. Liu, S. J. Cragg, D. P. McCloskey, L. Yetnikoff. Axo-Glial Interactions between Midbrain Dopamine Neurons and Oligodendrocyte Lineage Cells in the Anterior Corpus Callosum. Brain Struct Funct, 2023. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00429-023-02695-y.
W. T. Ralvenius, A. E. Mungenast, H. Woolf, M. M. Huston, T. Z. Gillingham, S. K. Godin, J. Penney, H. P. Cam, F. Gao, C. G. Fernandez, B. Czako, Y. Lightfoot, W. J. Ray, A. Beckmann, A. M. Goate, E. Marcora, C. Romero-Molina, P. Ayata, A. Schaefer, E. Gjoneska, et al. A Novel Molecular Class That Recruits HDAC/MECP2 Complexes to PU.1 Motifs Reduces Neuroinflammation. Journal of Experimental Medicine, 2023, 220 (11), e20222105. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1084/jem.20222105.