The Neuroscience Initiative is engaged in interdisciplinary programs with other initiatives and other institutions to implement interdisciplinary approaches for the study of environmental influences on brain function and behavior and to develop transformative technologies and advanced platforms aimed at promoting mental health.
- July 14, 2020
New Science Communication Fellowship for Graduate Center STEM Students
- May 20, 2020
Announcing Our 2020–2024 Strategic Plan
- May 7, 2020
A Role Reversal for the Function of Certain Circadian Network Neurons
- April 8, 2020
The ASRC Sensor CAT to Fund Fast-Track COVID-19 Research
- March 30, 2020
CUNY Names Robin Garrell as The Graduate Center’s Next President
- Meet the Editor: Open Access Journals
October 16, 2020 @ 14:00
- Best-Practices for Youth Science Engagement
November 20, 2020 @ 14:00
- Meet the Reporter: Shaping STEM Research for General Media
January 15, 2021 @ 14:00
- Science Op-Ed Writing Bootcamp
February 19, 2021 @ 14:00
- Tools of Engagement Workshop: Simple Steps to Becoming a Science Thought Leader
March 19, 2021 @ 14:00
- F. Li, A. Sami, H. N. Noristani, K. Slattery, J. Qiu, T. Groves, S. Wang, K. Veerasammy, Y. X. Chen, J. Morales, P. Haynes, A. Sehgal, Y. He, S. Li, Y. Song. Glial Metabolic Rewiring Promotes Axon Regeneration and Functional Recovery in the Central Nervous System. Cell Metabolism, 2020, 0 (0). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cmet.2020.08.015.
- M. P. Fernandez, H. L. Pettibone, J. T. Bogart, C. J. Roell, C. E. Davey, A. Pranevicius, K. V. Huynh, S. M. Lennox, B. S. Kostadinov, O. T. Shafer. Sites of Circadian Clock Neuron Plasticity Mediate Sensory Integration and Entrainment. Current Biology, 2020, 0 (0). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cub.2020.04.025.
Samudyata, G. Castelo‐Branco, J. Liu. Epigenetic Regulation of Oligodendrocyte Differentiation: From Development to Demyelinating Disorders. Glia, 2020, glia.23820. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/glia.23820.