- July 17, 2020
Scientists Achieve Major Breakthrough in Preserving Integrity of Sound Waves
- July 14, 2020
New Science Communication Fellowship for Graduate Center STEM Students
- June 22, 2020
Andrea Alù to Lead Simons Foundation Collaboration on Extreme Wave Phenomena
- June 10, 2020
Scientists Apply “Twistronics” to Light Propagation and Make a Breakthrough Discovery
- May 20, 2020
Announcing Our 2020–2024 Strategic Plan
- Best-Practices for Youth Science Engagement
November 20, 2020 @ 14:00
- Photonics Seminar: Andrea C Ferrari, University of Cambridge
December 14, 2020 @ 11:00
- Meet the Reporter: Shaping STEM Research for General Media
January 15, 2021 @ 14:00
- Science Op-Ed Writing Bootcamp
February 19, 2021 @ 14:00
- Tools of Engagement Workshop: Simple Steps to Becoming a Science Thought Leader
March 19, 2021 @ 14:00
C. A. Valagiannopoulos, E. Marengo, A. Dimakis, and A. Alù. Aharonov-Bohm Tomographic Imaging. IET Antennas and Propagation, 2018, 12, 12, 1890-1894.
S. Dai, M. Tymchenko, Z. Q. Xu, T. T. Tran, Y. Yang, Q. Ma, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, P. Jarillo-Herrero, I. Aharonovich, D. N. Basov, T. H. Tao, and A. Alù. Hyperbolic Phonon Polaritons in Suspended Hexagonal Boron Nitride. Nano Letters, 2019, 19, 2, 1009-1014.
M. A. Miri, and A. Alù. Exceptional Points in Optics and Photonics. Science, 2019, 363, 6422, 42.