- March 30, 2020
CUNY Names Robin Garrell as The Graduate Center’s Next President
- December 12, 2019
- November 27, 2019
Two ASRC Professors Named Highly Cited Researchers
- August 30, 2019
Researchers Develop a Structure Capable of Long-Term Storage and Controlled Release of Mechanical Waves Without Energy Loss
- July 16, 2019
Professor Andrea Alù Receives IEEE Kiyo Tomiyasu Award
- (ONLINE) Lab Safety Training
April 8, 2020 @ 13:00
- (CANCELLED) Photonics Seminar: Nicholas Madamopoulos, The City University of New York
April 16, 2020 @ 11:00
- (ONLINE) Research and Library Skills
April 23, 2020 @ 10:00
- Photonics Seminar: Aashish Clerk, University of Chicago
May 1, 2020 @ 11:00
- Converge to Transform: CUNY-wide Transdisciplinary Research for the Public Good
May 7, 2020 @ 00:00
C. A. Valagiannopoulos, E. Marengo, A. Dimakis, and A. Alù. Aharonov-Bohm Tomographic Imaging. IET Antennas and Propagation, 2018, 12, 12, 1890-1894.
S. Dai, M. Tymchenko, Z. Q. Xu, T. T. Tran, Y. Yang, Q. Ma, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, P. Jarillo-Herrero, I. Aharonovich, D. N. Basov, T. H. Tao, and A. Alù. Hyperbolic Phonon Polaritons in Suspended Hexagonal Boron Nitride. Nano Letters, 2019, 19, 2, 1009-1014.
M. A. Miri, and A. Alù. Exceptional Points in Optics and Photonics. Science, 2019, 363, 6422, 42.