A number of positions are available as the Advanced Science Research Center builds, ranging from advanced research scientists to research and laboratory technicians to administrative and technical support staff. Current and upcoming posts are noted below:
The following position in the Environmental Sciences Initiative is currently open:
The following position in the Nanoscience Initiative is currently open:
The following positions in the Neuroscience Initiative are currently open:
- Senior Lab Technician in the Epigenetics Core Facility
- Research Associate in the Mingote Lab
- Research Assistant in the Ayata lab
The following positions in the Photonics Initiative are currently open:
- Collaboration Administrator (Simons Collaboration)
The Photonics Initiative is also seeking exceptional Postdoctoral Fellows and Graduate Students. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- PVN ID: RC-1806-002531 – Research Associate/Technician
- PVN ID: RC-1806-002530 – Postdoctoral Fellow
- PVN ID: RC-1806-002532 – Lab Manager
For more information about current openings at the ASRC, please check The Graduate Center’s Employment Opportunities page here.
For further inquiries regarding any recruiting matters, including future needs not yet posted here please contact the ASRC at firstname.lastname@example.org.