Queens College (Profile)
Karl Fath’s research is focused on the development of biomimetic nanoconstructs to aid in tissue regeneration and drug delivery. In collaboration with Dr. Banerjee (Fordham Univ., New York) he is forming self–assembling peptide structures and also hydrogels to serve as substrates for cell attachment to encourage soft tissue regeneration and for drug delivery.
- 2001 – Current: Assistant Professor, Queens College
- 2000 – 2001: Visiting Research Professor, Universität Mainz, Germany
- 1997 – 2000: Research Assistant Professor, University of Pittsburgh
- 1989 – 1997: Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Pittsburgh
- 1986 – 1988: Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of North Carolina
- 1981 – 1985: Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University