- All PIs must have accounts registered with the ASRC Neuroscience Initiative prior to associate users incurring charges.
- Normal operation hours are weekdays 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Usage outside the normal operating hours will receive limited technical support.
- All the microscopes must be reserved for a minimum of 2 hours. Seahorse cell analyzer must be reserved for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Reduced rate for time-lapse experiments is only eligible after 8 hours of usage at full rate.
- Active microscope users are eligible for Imaris reduced rate all the time.
- Technical staff support can be provided at a rate of $50/hour.
|ZEISS LSM880 LIVE CELL|
|ZEISS LSM880 TWO PHOTON|
|AGILENT SEAHORSE XFe24||4 hours minimum|
|XFe24 Cell Culture Microplate #100777-004||$10.00/plate|
|XFe24 FluxPak Sensor Cartridge#102340-100||$50.00/plate|
Live Imaging & Bioenergetics Facility Billing Instructions
PDF invoices will be emailed to PIs on the 15th of each calendar month. If PI’s wish additional administrative personal to receive a copy of the invoice or wish to have invoices separated out by account, please notify Kevin Wang (Kevin.Wang@asrc.cuny.edu).
CUNY PI’s With RF CUNY Accounts
One the second page of the invoice, CUNY PI’s with RF accounts must identify the accounts you wish to take funds out of for payment. You have the opportunity to split across RF accounts if you like. You must sign and return the document for the funds to be transferred. Please return the signed invoice to SERVICECENTERS@RFCUNY.ORG or via fax to (212) 417-8567.
All Other PI’s
Instructions for payment by check:
Mail your check and signed document to:
Research Foundation of CUNY
230 West 41st Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10036