COVID-19 Update: Current Status | Last Updated April 27, 2022
Please review our current ASRC COVID-19 Public Health and Safety Policies for up-to-date information on COVID-19 safety, allowable activities, and visitor information.
The Photonics Core Facility offers several lasers, light sources, measurement instruments as well as optical and mechanical hardware to support photonics research. A laboratory support room is available with mechanical tools, allowing users to rapidly create experimental setups. The facility also maintains several photonics-related software packages for computational work.
Instruments and Tools | Usage Rates »
- Coherent Harmonic Generator for Mira Hp (Second And Third Harmonics)
- Astrella Integrated Ti:s Amplifier
- Neaspec Near-field Scanning Optical Microscope
- Angular Resolved Transmission/Reflection System
- Workstations and Numerical Software
For more information, please contact:
- No items found.