COVID-19 Quick Links
Report and Request Forms
ASRC Visitor Policies (PDF)
Health Screening via Everbridge App
The ASRC Policies for Increasing On-Site Research Activity have been established with a focus on:
- Prioritizing everyone’s health and safety and implementing multiple approaches to minimize the risk of infection for all those working at the ASRC,
- Monitoring and responding to local health metrics to inform decisions to increase or decrease research activity and occupancy,
- Being equitable, fair, and transparent with our policies, guidelines, and decisions, and
- Supporting first responders, contract tracers, and our local community in containing outbreaks.
These policies have been developed with the goal of keeping any person visiting the ASRC safe, as well as complying with federal, state, city, and CUNY policies and regulations.
For access to the ASRC, all visitors must:
- Be announced
- We do not allow any unannounced visitors to the ASRC.
- ASRC personnel or the core facility you are visiting will notify the ASRC administration to verify compliance with occupancy limitations.
- Approved visitors will be added the daily access list.
- Wear a mask
- Face masks must be worn at all times in the building.
- Face masks or coverings must comply with the specifications set out in the ASRC Policies for Increasing On-Site Research Activity.
- Additional PPE requirements may be required depending on on-site activity. Please read our policies for full details.
- Enter through the main entrance (via plaza) and check-in with Public Safety
- Exception: delivery personnel
- Freight deliveries: via ASRC loading dock.
- Non-freight deliveries: via mail room entrance from Saint Nicholas Terrace.
- Exception: delivery personnel
- Be approved using CUNY Everbridge health screening application
- Details of how to download your app and register your guest account will be sent directly to the visitors email ahead of the visit.
- Your approval notification will be requested by Public Safety when you check-in to the building.
- No access will be permitted to persons receiving notifications stating “Not Approved”.
- Comply with social distancing, PPE requirements, occupancy limits, and disinfecting protocols as detailed in the ASRC Policies for Increasing On-Site Research Activity and on signage posted throughout the building.
- Complete contact tracing forms at the end of each day of your visit.
You must not report to the ASRC in any of the following situations:
- You are experiencing any symptoms (even mild) of a respiratory infection or other COVID-19-related symptoms. You must not enter the ASRC until you
have been symptom-free for at least 72 hours.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- You have had known contact with any person suspected of having, being under investigation for, or who has a confirmed active case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- You have travelled within the last 14 days to/from any U.S. state or territory designated as a ‘restricted state’ by NYS, or a country for which the CDC has
issued a level 2 or 3 travel designation, or have had known contact with any person who has travelled to these areas within 14 days.
Access will immediately be restricted or removed to any person found in violation of ASRC’s policies.
You can anonymously report any COVID-19 related safety concerns or incidents of unsafe conditions at the ASRC here. ASRC administrative team will investigate each report and act to correct these as soon as possible.
Should a positive COVID-19 case arise at the ASRC, the ASRC administration will make its best effort to contact and notify all persons who have potentially been exposed to SARS-COV-2 virus at the ASRC site, including visitors and guests.